NT Backup And Restore, easy backup your shop
Completely backup your PrestaShop store automatically or manually.
Completely restore your PrestaShop store in the same location or elsewhere (another domain or locally).
Prestashop 22.214.171.124 -> 1.7.x.x
Thirtybees 1.0.x -> 1.1.x
Module translated in English, French, Danish, Swedish, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, Russian, Italian and Persian
Backup and restore your shop easily.
Backup your online store and restore it where you want!
The ideal module for developers:
Create the shop locally and restore it onto the production server in 1 click!
Save a shop on a production server and restore it locally or on a test server in 1 click!
- Create a full backup (files + database) in 1 click
- Complete restoration in 1 click
- Possibility to restore locally or on another domain
- Possibility to keep multiple backups
- Display the backup progress status
- Display the restoration progress status
- Possibility to not backup useless data
- Possibility of extra simple daily automation of your backups
- Possibility to automate advanced backup via cron
- Possibility to automate secure download of backup
- Backup in a standard format
- Compatibility with XSendFile for optimized download of your backup
- Possibility to backup only database or only files
- Possibility to send backup result by mail
- Possibility to restore with the restore script or directly from the module
- Possibility to add a comment to each backup
- Possibility to send backup to FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Dropbox, Owncloud, Nextcloud, WebDav, Google Drive, Google Drive G Suite, Microsoft Onedrive, OVH Hubic, Amazon AWS
- Possibility to not backup product images
- Possibility to not compress backup
- Possibility to create new super admin when restoring
- Possibility to delete customers emails when restoring
- Possibility to disable SSL when restoring
- Possibility to disable cache when restoring
- Possibility to disable ModPagespeed when restoring
- Possibility to disable media servers when restoring
- Possibility to enable developer mode when restoring
- Possibility to change table prefix when restoring
- Possibility to change files and folders access rights when restoring
- Possibility to not restore files
- Possibility to not restore database
- Working well even with very (very) large shop (no size limit)
- New in this version
- Fix an issue with Prestashop 126.96.36.199