NT Backup And Restore Light, easy backup your shop
Completely backup your PrestaShop store automatically or manually.
Completely restore your PrestaShop store in the same location or elsewhere (another domain or locally).
Prestashop 188.8.131.52 -> 1.7.x.x
Module translated in English, French, Danish, Swedish, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese and Russian
Backup and restore your shop easily.
Backup your online store and restore it where you want!
The ideal module for developers:
Create the shop locally and restore it onto the production server in 1 click!
Save a shop on a production server and restore it locally or on a test server in 1 click!
- Create a full backup (files + database) in 1 click
- Complete restoration in 1 click
- Possibility to restore locally or on another domain
- Possibility to keep multiple backups
- Display the backup progress status
- Display the restoration progress status
- Possibility to not backup useless data
- Possibility of extra simple daily automation of your backups
- Possibility to automate advanced backup via cron
- Possibility to automate secure download of backup
- Backup in a standard format
- Possibility to backup only database or only files
- Possibility to send backup result by mail
- Possibility to create new super admin when restoring
- Possibility to delete customers emails when restoring
- Possibility to disable SSL when restoring
- Possibility to disable cache when restoring
- Possibility to disable ModPagespeed when restoring
- Possibility to disable media servers when restoring
- Possibility to enable developer mode when restoring
- Possibility to change table prefix when restoring
- Possibility to change files and folders access rights when restoring
- Possibility to not restore files
- Possibility to not restore database
- Working well even with very (very) large shop (no size limit)
Unlike the full version of the module, some options are not available in this light version, for example:
- Remote sending of backups
- The possibility to not save the product images
- The restoration from the module (the restoration with the restoration script is of course still available in the light version)
- The possibility to not compresse the backup
- The ability to ignore some folders, files, or database tables
- Compatibility with XSendFile
- New in this version
- Add Persian translations thanks to Siavash Kamalpour, Fix an issue when sending to SFTP